Hho Generator High Frequency Oxy-Hydrogen Gas Generator Manufacturer
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500 Set Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Carton Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: kingkar3000
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Standard: Standard
- Rated Capacity (kVA): 9
- Water Consumption (L/H): 1.6
- Dimension(L×w×h): 1260×780×1280
- Model: Kingkar3000
- Original: Changsha City, Hunan Province, China
- Specification: CE and iso9000
- Gas Source: Gas
- Power: 50-200kW
- Voltage(V): Three Phase 380V
- Rated Gas Output(L/H): 3000±10%
- Flame Temperature: 800-3200 Adjustable
- Weight(Kg): 324
- Color: Grey
- Trademark: kingkar
- Origin: Changsha City, Hunan. China
HHO oxyhydrogen generator Product Introduction
The series of products, producing highly pure hydrogen to electrolyze pure water(no adding alkali), highly
Effective energy-saving, and of environmental protection.
HHO oxyhydrogen generator Features and Benefits
1. No longer need to use dangerous and expensive hydrogen cylinders.
2. High purity hydrogen (99.999%~99.9999%), stable output flow, safe and convenient to operate, various alarm devices (overpressure alarm, water shortage alarm, water accumulated alarm).
3. Easy to operate, safe and reliable, generating hydrogen through electrolyzing pure water, switching power on to produce gas(available for several sets of gas chromatography).
4. High electrolysis efficiency. Gas purity and output flow will stay regular under continual use.
5. High reliability, easy to maintain.
6. No corrosion and pollution
HHO oxyhydrogen generator Application
1. Fuel gas and carrier gas for GC (Gas Chromatography).
2. Reaction gas for ELCD (Electrolytic Conductivity Detector).
3. Reaction gas for AED (Atomic emission detectors).
|Voltage(V)||Three phase 380V|
|Rated gas output(L/H)||3000±10%|
|Cooling way||Air cooling|
|power protection grade||IP2S|
|Flame temperature||800-3200 adjustable|
|Working medium||Filtered water or deionized water|