No pollution Oxyhydrogen Generator for boiler
1. Stable and reliable
2. Simple and convenience,
3. Safe and Green
4. 30% higher efficiency
5. Power and Energy saving 40%
6. Wide application range
What is hydrogen Generator / Oxyhydrogen Generator / Oxyhydrogen Water welding Machine:
Hydrogen Generator / Oxyhydrogen Generator / Oxyhydrogen Water welding Machine consumes water and electricity, electrolyze water into hydrogen gas and oxygen gas, we can use H2 and O2 as source of flame replacing LPG, Propane, Acetylene fuel or natural gas or other fuel.
Hydrogen Generator / Oxyhydrogen Generator / Oxyhydrogen Water welding Machine can be used for boiler, welding, cutting, polishing, brazing, glass processing and jewelry processing etc. Also can burst with other fuel together for heating.
Oxyhydrogen generator Features and Benefits
1. No longer need to use dangerous and expensive hydrogen cylinders.
2. High purity hydrogen (99.999%~99.9999%), stable output flow, safe and convenient to operate, various alarm devices (over pressure alarm, water shortage alarm, water accumulated alarm).
3. Easy to operate, safe and reliable, generating hydrogen through electrolyzing pure water, switching power on to produce gas(available for several sets of gas chromatography).
4. High electrolysis efficiency. Gas purity and output flow will stay regular under continual use.
6. High reliability, easy to maintain.
7. Match with all kinds of GC.
8. No corrosion and pollution.
Oxyhydrogen generator Application
1. Fuel gas and carrier gas for GC (Gas Chromatography).
2. Reaction gas for ELCD (Electrolytic Conductivity Detector).
3. Reaction gas for AED (Atomic emission detectors).
|Voltage(V)||380 ±10%,50/60Hz,three phase|
|Rated gas output(L/H)||3000±10%||5000±10%||7000±10%||10000±10%|
|Cooling way||Air cooling|
|power protection grade||IP2S|
|Flame temperature(T)||800-3200 adjustable|
|Working medium||Filtered water or deionized water or soft water|
Thank you for visiting. Any questions, please feel free to contact us. I am Mr.Huang Renhua here.